Saturday, November 19, 2011

Evie met her maker



The day I got released from Dr. Russell's care he told me not to return for baby number 2 until "that baby is sleeping through the night." It just happens that Evie slept through the night for the first time before meeting her maker. So, is it time for baby number 2? Am I crazy? Yes, in fact I am crazy to already be thinking about a second one so let's see if I can hold off on this urge until next fall.

As for the little Evie pie -- she is growing so much. She attended her first UD tailgate and was baptized this past weekend. She is also officially sleeping through the night, but I don't want to jinx it. She is still sleeping and right now it is 6:40 am. At 5:30 I couldn't believe she was still sound asleep so I just laid there staring at her for an hour waiting for her to wake up, but nothing.  Right now she is still asleep and I'm up pumping...amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment