Monday, January 16, 2012

my newborn is a baby now

Somewhere in between the craziness of the holidays Evelyn grew into a baby and no longer a tiny fragile newborn. Ok, well maybe she was never really that tiny or fragile at 8lb 12oz, but in my eyes she was just the tiniest peanut. She is so fun right now and loves to observe everything that is going on around her.  Her new thing is sleeping with a bunny blanket/stuffed animal. As soon as you give it to her she calms down and snuggles in for a nap. We constantly move it when she is asleep to not cover her face...10 minutes later there she is again with it pressed up against her cheek.

One of my goals for 2012 is to be a better blogger. I want to document Evelyn's life as much as possible because I don't want to forget one detail of it. My 2012 resolution is to create goals every month. I think a year-long resolution is too unrealistic and quite daunting. Things change and you need to adjust, so I created a year long monthly chart wherein I will list my goals for each month. This month my goals are to get my running legs back and gather all necessary supplies in order to make baby food for Ev.

I just wrapped up my online class and will begin my next class in 2 weeks. It feels great to be free for a bit and have some time to recharge!

3 comments:

  1. I love reading your blogs!!! xoxox and the pics and videos on here are awesome! much love to you all <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the weird hieroglyphics-the comment above is from Becka!

      Delete
  2. I HAVE FOUND A SPELL CASTER WHO HELPED ME WITH A FERTILITY SPELL AND HELPED ME HAVE MY OWN BABY. IT ALL HAPPENED WHEN MY HUSBAND SENT ME PACKING FOR NOT ABLE TO GIVE HIM A BABY AFTER 7YEARS OF OUR MARRIAGE.I ATE DIFFERENT PILLS AND NOTHING HAPPENED UNTIL A FRIEND INTRODUCED DR BABA TO ME WHO ALSO HELP HIM GET A CHILD. HE CAST A SPELL FOR ME AND I GOT PREGNANT FEW WEEKS LATER, IF YOU NEED HIS ASSISTANCE, HIS EMAIL IS extremesolutiontemple@hotmail.com OR HIS PHONE NUMBER +2347069299796

    ReplyDelete