Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February & 4 months

My little Evelyn has really been growing up this month.
- sleeps 8 - 6:45/7 (perfect because I can run before she wakes)
- loves being a jumping bean in the jumperoo 
- giggled for 5 minutes straight at Dex lapping the basement
- cannot get enough of sophie the giraffe and the teether uncle ry bought
- loves listening to stories and turns the pages
- takes 3 naps/day 
- ABC's is the song of choice, but loves music in general
- studies Dex and puts her hand out to pet him
- rolled over and I missed it!

I love this little peanut more than words could ever express and I am so thankful every day that I can stay home with her. Even on the days where nothing seems to be going right I just look at that big smile and all is right in the world.






2 comments:

  1. She's getting so big!! Wow, I cannot wait to come home and see you guys! You have such a little blessing and I loved reading her updates!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - she is so cute & growing like a weed! Love that pic of her & Dex - so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete